Thank you ButchCountry for nominating me for a blog award! 🙂 These are a great way to get connected to new blogs. I wish they came with prizes, like hmm maybe a rainbow pack of hair dye and a starter kit for dying one’s armpits? That’s something I’d love to win…
Here’s the rules:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers (or thereabouts).
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media / blog.
So I guess I answer these 10 questions and then ask the nominees another 10:
10 Questions :
- what is your favorite color? Green
- which would you prefer to live in City or Country ? Depends on life stage; city now, country later
- if given the chance to go to Mars (1 way trip) and take part in starting a colony , would you go? Nope. I’d be curious for sure but humans were not evolved to live there. Life would be a short-lived struggle. If the mission were of scientific importance though, sure. Besides, I’m curious how life on Earth will change before I’m curious how life on Mars will evolve.
- what’s your favorite season ? Fall! Winter! (my favorite seasons closely follow my favorite beer seasons).
- Domestic or Import vehicle? Neither, I wish I had a car; prob imported? I dont know. Was my bike imported?
- what decade do you wish you were a teen ager in? 70s. Or 2010s.
- Empire or Rebel? Rebel!
- if you could change the world in a profound way , what would it be? Clean drinking water for all
- Do you take your rights and freedom for Granted? Probably, but I express gratitude as often as possible.
- if you fart in a crowded elevator, do you blame the person next to you, or do you own it, rank smell and all ? Blame the person next to me. I’m not proud.
10 questions for you guys:
- What animal would your daemon (~spirit animal) be?
- What book genre is your life?
- If you had to wear one pair of shoes for the rest of your life what would they be? (it doesn’t have to be practical or even match your gender expression; I might pick some 4″ platforms!)
- What items would you take with you if you had to leave town today?
- What hair color would you dye your hair if professionalism weren’t an obstacle?
- You come across a genie who tells you zie (the genie is gender-neutral) can give you the ability to fly, but you have to give up eating any carbs forever. Would you pick flying over potatoes/cookies/rice/fruits/etc?
- Which celebrity would you meet?
- What would be your medieval profession?
- Is magic real?
- What one piece of advice has helped you the most?