Thank you MainlyButch for the nomination for the Very Inspiring Blog award! I write so much fluffy crap here and simultaneously reveal very little about my actual self, I just feel bad you guys have to read all this… but I’m psyched that someone found it worthy of an award.
So, again, thanks. 🙂
Alright, not sure how this works entirely but here are the rules:
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Display the award on your post.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 random things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
6. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
Aiit, so you wanna know 7 random things about me? Here’s a peppy song to listen to while you read the following:
- At the peak of my ice skating career (I was 8) I could do a waltz jump.
- I once farted during a grad school recruitment. Loudly.
- I own a coloring book and I don’t care who knows it.
- When I was little I kept a pet ant for 3 days… I called him “Antie”. We traveled a lot so we weren’t allowed to have real pets. I didn’t have ready access to anything furry, so I took in Antie and we hung out for a while. He liked me I think. He had a very expressive face.
- Some people are “ocean” people and some people are “mountain” people. Some people are both. I’m very strongly a “mountain” person.
- When I don’t eat, I get really hangry. Seriously. I love eating. It’s the best thing in the world.
- I often worry that I’m selfish. Everyone is a little selfish, but I live in fear of acting out of self-interest and harming those I care about.
Alright, the nominees are:
- Another angry woman
- Captain Glittertoes
- Jamie Ray
- Cai Copley
- Today I am a man
- Sam Dylan Finch
Alrigt I’m not sure how this works. But here ya go:,